Dashbot presents Hackathon: Bot or Not
Build a chat or voice bot and win prizes!
Dashbot invites you to participate in the first-ever hackathon that will focus on conversational interfaces including messaging bots and voice-interactive technology. You will learn best practices from top names in the industry and build engaging bots with the brightest in the community.
Whether you’re interested in building a messaging bot on Teams or Facebook or a Skill on Alexa, form a team to build a bot and win cool prizes! Come as a team or find yours at the hackathon.
Sign up here to reserve your spot.
- Your bot must be on a messaging or voice interface.
- Each team is limited a minimum of 3 people and maximum of 5 people.
- You must integrate Dashbot analytics.
- All code must be written during the hackathon.
- Your bot must accomplish a task or provide a solution. In your pitch on Demo Day, you must identify the problem you’re solving and how your bot solves that problem.